15 February 2009

Oh The Cuteness!

I think we have a routine going here...I hesitate to let those words leave my mouth for fear the entire house will spontaneously combust. Here's how our days have been going:

Wake up: 7:30 (after a 4am wake up and then put back to sleep)
Bottle: 7:45
Oatmeal: 8:30
Nap: 10:30-11:30 or 12:00
Bottle: 11:45 or 12:00
Play and What Not: Until 3pm
Nap: 3:00-4:00
Bottle/Dinner (squash right now): 4:30
Play and What Not: 5:00-7:00
Bedtime Routine Begins: 7:00 (This includes bath, massage with lotion, pjs, bottle, then story...if he's still awake that is)
Sleepytime: 8:00

Who knows how long this feeling of finally being in control will last. I'm not holding my breath. The boy is pure joy and here is a picture of my favorite part of bedtime routine:











Now I'm off to bed to rest up for that 4am waking (hopefully these will not last long).

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're way ahead of us, we have yet to get any sort of schedule except bed time of 7:30-8. I hope to have some structure soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE the hair!!! One little tuff on the top of the head...complete cuteness!

    Sunday

    ReplyDelete