26 April 2009

Some Way Overdue Pics And Quick Updates

Petros loves to look at books and listen to stories. He goes over to the book basket in our living room and dumps it at least 5 times a day.




We read the book, "Hey, Wake Up!" by Sandra Boynton every morning after our first bottle. His eyes light up when I read the first page...my eyes don't necessarily light up until after my first cup of coffee. Petros likes to start his days at 5:30am sharp.
He is such a happy baby and smiles at us so much. He'll even stop his play and look for us in the room and then throw us a huge smile.









He talks so much. His favorite words right now are, "Ba-ba-ba-ba", "Muh-muh-muh", and a high pitched "Uh-uh-uh" (he imitates the dog).






























He's doing the army crawl to get to toys and the other day he got up on both feet with his hands on the floor. Any minute now he'll be cruising the floor...I should probably vacuum then! =)

































Our boy is such a gift! We are so very blessed. I'm so excited to get out all his summer clothes. He has so many cute outfits! Thanks friends and family!
I love the way his hands are folded in this next picture! So precious.

So cute!!!

















5 comments:

  1. Such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!!! He is just to cute!!!! His face is just perfect!!!!

    Michelle
    www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh---so adorable! I love the one with his hands folded--my daughter does that and it just melts my heart. What a cutie you have. Beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS! I love love his little grin...er, big grin. I can hardly wait for my own grinner. I hope mine sleeps a little later though. 5:30 is too early! How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is just beautiful!! His eyes ...wow. I am so happy you get to stay home, they grow so fast..i couldnt bare to miss it so we made the sacrafice so i could stay home too.. 10 yrs ago and i am still happy !!!

    ReplyDelete